To travel to the Balearic Islands, you need to apply for a visa. Because The Balearic Islands are the territory of Spain, then a visa is issued at the Consular Section of the Spanish Embassy. When departing from Spain, they often do not put a mark in the passport about leaving the country, so you should always save the air tickets that will be required when applying for an entry visa to the country of the Schengen agreement next time.
To apply for a tourist visa, the following documents are required:
– Visa application form in 2 copies, completed, signed, with 2 attached photos (recent);
– Passport valid for at least 3 months from the date of expiration of the requested visa;
– Other international passports, valid and canceled;
– A photocopy of all pages of the internal passport containing any information;
– Photocopy of all pages of the passport;
– Medical insurance policy for all types of assistance, for the entire period of stay in the Schengen area, insurance coverage of at least 30,000 US dollars;
– For minors: a notarized parental permission to leave (with a photocopy attached);
– Confirmation of accommodation (hotel reservation / apartment or house rental / other);
– Power of attorney to submit documents, if your representative applies for a visa;
– Booking a two-way ticket;
– Economic guarantees (Certificate of employment, currency exchange, salary statements, etc.);
– Confirmation of the availability of currency (50 euros per day per person / credit card);
– Residence permit in the Russian Federation (not required for citizens of Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan);
To apply for a visa for a business trip, in addition to the documents listed above for issuing a tourist visa, the following is required:
– An invitation from a Spanish company with specific dates of travel and intended activities, signed by the commercial director, director of the export department or general director, with a photocopy of his identity card;
– Confirmation of long-term business contacts with the host.
For a private trip, in addition to the documents listed above for obtaining a tourist visa, the following is required:
– A notarized invitation indicating the full name of the inviting and invited person, address in Spain, specific dates and purpose of the trip;
– Certificate of registration of the inviter;
– A copy of a valid residence permit (if the inviter is not a citizen of the European Union);
– Documents confirming kinship (if invited by a relative);
According to Howsmb, persons under 18 years of age must provide: a birth certificate (original or an officially certified copy), consent to leave the parents in two copies (one copy of the consent – on stamped paper). In consent, the signatures of the parents must match the signatures in the internal passports. Photocopies of internal passports are required. Sponsorship order. In the absence of parents (parent), the original death certificate, the original savings book of a single mother is provided.
Interested persons can pre-register by calling 785 57 75 or 787 31 82.
In accordance with Royal Decree 2393/2004 of December 30, the Consulate has the right to request any additional documents; documents must be submitted personally by the applicant or his authorized representative; the maximum period for making a decision on issuing a visa is 3 months; the issued visa must be collected within 1 month, otherwise it is considered that the applicant has refused his request.
Customs regulations for citizens of countries outside the European Community (EU) who have reached the age of 15 are allowed to bring into Spain personal items, no more than 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars, up to 1 liter of alcoholic beverages with a strength of more than 22 degrees and up to 2 liters of wine, products food, items and household items – within the limits of personal needs. Dogs and cats are allowed to be imported if their owners can present up-to-date vaccination certificates.
The import of drugs, certain medicines, weapons, ammunition and explosives is prohibited. It is forbidden to export historical values, antiques, jewelry, weapons and ammunition without special permission.
The import of foreign currency is not limited (a declaration is required if the amount exceeds 500 euros). The export of imported foreign currency is allowed according to the declaration.
The import of foreign currency into Spain is not limited (a declaration is required if the amount exceeds 500 Euros). The export of imported foreign currency is allowed according to the declaration.
Balearic Islands, Spain, Embassy website: http://www.ispania.aha.ru/embajada/index-ru.html