Finally it seems that waiting is finished, and is that in a few days will arrive finally in our country stores Sony Xperia P and Sony Xperia U, that is complete the Xperia NXT range that was presented during the last Mobile World Congress.
The first of these, which will be the Squire in the S Xperia range, will be available exclusively with Vodafone operator, that will distribute it euros depending on the chosen rate in its original sale from scratch pack.
Sony Xperia P is a device oriented to the middle range, Although it only its price, will give us account since their benefits are closer to the high end that own mid-range.
To start an enviable list of specifications, the device opens in a smartphone White Magic of Sony technology, which adds a 4th white sub-pixel the points of your 4 inch screen with resolution qHD. This promises to improve more than whites, as well as allowing one best display in light conditions adverse.
Specifications of the Sony Xperia P
- Unibody aluminium with transparent band design. Colors silver, black and Red.
- Dimensions: 122 × 59.5 × 10.5 (mm) / weight: 120 grams.
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core U8500 STE
- Screen: 4-inch reality Display. Resolution 960 × 540. Mobile BRAVIA Engine. Break and scratch-resistant glass.
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM. 16 GB of internal memory not expandable.
- Operating system: Google Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Camera: 8 megapixel camera with Exmor R sensor and LED flash. Full HD recording. Sweep panorama 3D. Advanced camera functions. VGA front camera.
- Ports: microHDMI. microUSB. Audio Jack 3.5 mm CTIA.
- Connectivity: aGPS, GLONASS, NFC, DLNA, Bluetooth, WiFi, HSPA +.
- Battery: 1305 mAh non-removable.
- Interface: Customized by Sony with specific software.
Unboxing of the device
If this were little, courtesy of Sony Mobile España, have a unit test of the device, which We are already making the relevant analysis We will soon bring.
Sony Xperia P package is identical to that already saw it on Sony Xperia S, with a small and minimalist box with good protection for the device.
This time the device it comes not with SmartTags nor the HDMI cable, Although it should be remembered that Japanese brand marketed a specific multimedia dock for this terminal.
The design is very good and the exquisite construction for a terminal in your price range, with a completely in aluminium unibody chassis that keeps in the transparent band a unmistakable hallmark and a detail of distinction that will please almost everyone.
Terminal is rectangular with the corners killed, although its design is minimalist and “ square ”. In terms of size is achieved, and surely with a 4 inch screen will delight users fed up with huge screens in all leading smartphones.
And to whet your appetite, we leave a small Photo Gallery of the unboxing Terminal: