Every year, the Business site of Fashion (BOF), focused on the fashion industry, launches a ranking with the 500 most influential figures in the fashion universe. Models the big businessmen, passing by artists and new designers, the list discloses the most powerful segment names in the world, based on research and interviews with experts.
Released in September, the 2016 Edition of the ranking included among nine Brazilian Gaucho Paula Cademartori personalities. The indication is mainly due to the luxurious designer handbags, described by the BOF as “one hit the street-style and the basis for a multimillion-dollar brand of accessories”. Paula creations have paraded in the hands of different fashionistas and trendsetters international: Anna Dello Russo, Publisher of Vogue Japan, Miroslava Duma, founder of Buro 24/7 platform, and Leandra Medine, the blog Man Repeller, are among the most famous clients of the designer.
Porto Alegre who lives in Milan, Paula worked as a junior designer at Versace and started the own brand in 2010, after participating in a talent contest for Vogue Italy. In just over three years, was known for designing Luxury handbags and has been prestigious in magazines like Vogue, Elle and Harper’s Bazaar.
Check out the other eight Brazilian personalities included in the BOF:
- Alice Ferguson, publicist and creator of F * Hits, first blogging platform of Brazil;
- Carlos Jereissati Son, businessman and CEO of Iguatemi group;
- Daniela Hawk, Director of editorial for Vogue Brazil;
- Fernando Jorge, jewelry designer based in London;
- Flavio Rocha, founder of Guararapes group, which includes the Riachuelo;
- José Auriemo Neto, CEO and President of JHSF group Garden City;
- Maria silver, Globo News channel journalist and fashion consultant;
- Natalie Klein, founder of the NK Store, multibrand luxury of São Paulo.