The Capital receives, next weekend, an event designed to show who does and think the new generation of fashion and design in Brazil. Is the Demo-Design and fashion in Porto Alegre, which begins on Friday and runs through Sunday at the Institute Ling (Rua João Caetano, 440), with 36 attractions, 18 brands and more than 50 guests. And free admission.
Led by String-collective that unites the Intelligence Radar and Fashion projects with the Pandorga store–and with support of the journal Donna, the event begins with a talk show with creative scene names in the State. In the commercial, established brands shows how Helen Rödel, Insecta Shoes, Louloux, John pepper and Catherine Mine share space with new talent like Asap. Winner of the last edition of the Creative Brands, accelerator, young designer Mark PHSD Paulo Saul, your new collection parades on Sunday at the closing.
Gabriel Vanoni, curator in charge of the Pandorga, says that the idea of an event that unites fashion and business is old. With the emergence of the String, in partnership with Radar, Eduardo Motta, the plan began to materialize.
— As we are not in the Rio-SÃO PAULO, one of the ways is to develop the local scene and create this way here. We wanted an event in a nice place, which would include content and the part — says Vanoni.
In the three-day event, still roll activities such as DemoLab, when fashion and image professionals may submit your design work in 10 minutes. Another nice initiative is the Atelier String, in which designers like Camila Fernando, Helen Rödel and Igor Crivellato and David Witz, Också, share your creative process. Information: Our site.
- 10:30 – official opening with Eduardo Motta and Ramon Steffen (Radar/String), Gabriel Vanoni and Vinicius Andrade (Pandorga/String) and Carolina Rosado
- 2:00 pm-DemoLab-Image sets with Ramon Steffen, Michael Soll, Dudu, Gabi Casartelli and Deborah Tessler.
- 2:15 pm-chat Digital Influencers with Eduardo Motta, Patricia Pontalti, Martina Ritter and Aref Tancredi (Donna)
- 3:30 pm – Creative Brands with Accelerator
Eduardo Motta and Ramon Steffen, Gabriel Vanoni and Vinicius Andrade, Mariana Renata Verçoza and War
- 4:00 pm-Marks Creative accelerator with Eduardo Motta and Paulo Saul (PHSD)
- 4:00 pm-Shows Fashion Films
- 5:00 pm-contemporary jewelry chat with Eduardo Motta and the designer Alice Fox
- 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm-Happy hour
- 7:00 pm-String Atelier with Igor Bastos and David Witz (Ocksä)
- 8:30 pm-Michael’s Book Launch with Eduardo Motta and Patricia Pontalti
- 11:30-String Espresso with Eduardo Motta and Patricia Pontalti
- 12:00-String Espresso with Eduardo Motta and Erk Talaveira (Itapema Trends)
- 1:30 pm-DemoLab – Design with Eduardo Motta, ping, 024 and Matthew Bonini
- 2:00 pm – Social Entrepreneurship chat with Gabriel Vanoni, Celina Hissa (Catherine Mine), Eman Itiana and Adriana Tubino (Flight)
- 3:30 pm-Beauty chat with Ramon Steffen, Patricia Pontalti, Raul Krebs (Estudio Mutant), Patrick Rigon (artist) and Alexander Padilla (Kapo)
- 4:00 pm-Shows Fashion Films
- 5:30 pm-String Atelier with Helen Rödel
- 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm-Happy Hour
- 7:00 pm–Creative Brands Performance Accelerator Duda Cambeses (NUZ)
- 12:00-String Espresso with Eduardo Motta, Patricia Rocha and Barbara Zamberlan (Donna)
- 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm-Creative Economy chat with Paula Visoná and Carlo Franzatto (Unisinos), Lucas Costa (Área51), Fernanda Bermudez (Inova POA) and Coral Michelin
- 2:15 pm-Marks Creative accelerator with Gabriel Vanoni, Sérgio Amaro and Gabriel Farm (Asap)
- 3:00 pm-Shows Fashion Films
- 3:30 pm-String Atelier with Camila Fernando
- 5:30 pm-Parade PHSD
- 6:30 pm-Happy hour