Is cereal bars multi-fruit that you’ve seen to talk about today. Combining the powerful taste to the fact that they are healthy, bring you a homemade recipe to untangle your day.
These cereal bars multi-fruits are one of the best that there is! After eating one of these we’ll never look at the supermarkets. Are great as a snack mid-morning and we were such as much less hungry for lunch.
RECIPE FOR CEREAL BARS MULTI-FRUIT
– Ingredients –
- 1/2 cup of tea of dried plums
- 5 tablespoons of honey
- 1 and 1/2 cup of tea of oat bran
- 1/2 cup of tea a mix of sunflower seeds, pumpkin, sesame, coconut and chia
- 1/2 cup of tea cranberries are dried
- 1/2 cup of almonds
– Mode of Preparation –
- Blend the plums until you get a folder, and add these to the honey.
- In a bowl mix all the other ingredients and stir in the almonds that have been chopped.
- Pour all this mixture of dried fruit in the plum with honey.
- Mix everything very well.
- Line a pyrex dish or a form cake with parchment paper and pour the mixture freshly prepared.
- Crush this mixture with the back of a spoon, until smooth and uniform.
- Bake it in the oven at 160 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool. After you take it out of the way place in refrigerator for 15 minutes and only after this time is that you should cut in bars.
Are delicious, healthy, and not leave us hungry. A suggestion I have left is that accompany these cereal bars multi-fruit with cheese, quark and strawberries, will not want to taste another thing!
> You can find many recipes in the book, “Healthy Children, Happy Families”, author: Luísa Fortes da Cunha, of the blog My Casual Brunch and Rachel Strong, of the blog, It’s Up to You.
YOU CAN KEEP TRACK OF THIS AND OTHER REVENUES THROUGH:
- Page of Instagram
- Page on Facebook
REVIEW THE LATEST REVENUE LUÍSA FORTES DA CUNHA:
- Overnight raspberry, and gooseberry: breakfast for back to school
- Pataniscas de bacalhau healthy? Yes it is possible!
- Brownies with prunes and walnuts: a delicious recipe and healthy