It seems that in the end we won’t have to wait the presentation of Samsung and Google from 11 October to learn how it will be inside the next Google, Nexus Prime phone. BGR boys say they have exclusively the technical specifications next Google phone and do not hesitate to share them with us.
They also say that in the USA the mobile will come exclusively with Verizon with which this could be translated to Europe was again Vodafone which bring here exclusively again the next Nexus, since both companies are closely linked. We then see which could finally be their characteristics:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 9mm thick
- 4.65 screen inch SuperAMOLED HD (1280 × 720) with curved glass
- Processor dual core Cortex A9 TI OMAP 4460 to 1.2 GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal memory
- Rear 5 megapixel camera and front-facing camera of 1.3 megapixel
- 1080 p HD recording
- LTE/HSPA depending on the operator
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1750 mAh battery
As we can see few surprises there are over all the rumors that have occurred during recent months. That stands out most is the 32GB of internal memory. Next Tuesday we will leave doubts and know all the details of the new version of Android.
UPDATE: Just published GSMarena exclusive list of technical specifications of the Nexus Prime and they say that they are supposedly the real since someone inside has been Google who is very familiar with the mobile. These are the differences with the above list of BGR:
- Samsung processor dual-core 1.5 Ghz
- Back 8 megapixel camera with HD recording at 1080 p
- 2050mAh battery
On October 11 we will leave doubts and see if one of the two was right or both had bad informants.