The accessory must-have of the ‘autumn-winter 2010/2011? As with every season of course will be the bag! Large, mini, large or super small, next season will feature many new models of brands that we love the most addicted bag.There will be very welcome return, such as that of Miss Sicily by Dolce & Gabbana who will return to delight us in the coming months, or important news such as Knitted bag Prada. That’s what all the bags that you can not do without baglib!
The most important brands for autumn-winter 2010/2011 indulges bags to propose more and more fashionable and unique and special details. Here is what the bags we hear more talk about this season!
- Libertine of Christian Dior: the flagship handbag of the Parisian fashion house has already bewitched many celebrities, including Eva Mendes. Beautiful for the leather version, the quirky soft fur.
- Miss Sicily Dolce & Gabbana: the stock exchange symbol of the Italian brand also back by popular demand this season, in many glamorous and elegant forms. What do you think of mink version?
- Classic Ranked # 3of Fendi: a bag with a vintage and classic style is one of the it bag of the new Fendi collection.
I are madly in love!
- Madame Bagof Jil Sander: also directed by Raf Simons brand flagship Olympus of it bag with a bag that seduced Victoria Beckham, known for his passion for Hermès Birkin.
- Margaux from Max Mara: severe style and great elegance for this handbag leather, decorated with zippers and an iconic closure.
- Pearl and flower turn lock bag of Miu Miu: from lolitesco charm, like all autrunno-winter 2010/2011 Miu Miu, is one of the most cheeky bag this season.
- Bagnotebook of Moschino: Moschino also, as they did Yves Saint Laurent and Alexander Wang, presents his review of the notebook bag, with a very funny letterpress printing.
- Knitted bag of Prada: the skin is treated as wool threads, to create a very special braided effect. We can not expect beautiful handbags from Prada!
- Falabella by Stella McCartney: in leather or canvas, the bag of the English designer is one of the few IT bag animal free and for this reason we love it!
- Carrousel of Louis Vuitton: the French fashion house for the next peak season all on a retro style, well expressed by this bag trunk full of timeless charm.
- Bird bag by Valentino: the closure of the bird form is the key detail of this bag, available in fine leather, with a retro style.
- Darlaof Chloé: one of the bags I love most about this season and has already made inroads in the heart of a bag addicted quite famous: Rachel Bilson!
- Crossbodyfor Bottega Veneta: a shoulder strap features typical braided Italian fashion house, also perfect as a weekender bag.
- Sling Cadetof Burberry : the success of the spring-summer 2010 brought the British brand to revive this handbag from the curved shape, declined in many versions, from the one with the studs to that in print check.
- Boston bagof Celine: un’atra bag that does not need presentations, designed by Phoebe Philo and already at the heart of many celebrities, from Lily Allen to Leighton Meester.
- Inuitof Chanel: hairy but ecological super, the Chanel handbag perfectly reflects the mood Women snow that had also characterized the show this season.
- Web vintageof Gucci: vintage mood also for Gucci, which we propose a trunk very classic but for this perfect for all tastes.