Long has the right breathing technique over the labor pain can help, and is also essential for the oxygen supply of the unborn spread. Therefore, learning some basic breathing pattern is an important part of antenatal classes.
There are different ways, and I’ve had good experiences with the following concept:
First I’ll discuss possible consequences of incorrect breathing patterns: the mother is panicking, because she no longer cope. As a result, a sense of failure occurs, the woman tense up. Thus tense muscles, circulation is reduced resulting in unnecessarily large pain. The result: The fear rises, the pregnant woman gets upset, the baby is poorly supplied with oxygen. Bad sounds of the baby increase the panic of the mother – the vicious circle is complete. To focus on breathing, you can interrupt this spiral.
Then I call basic rules of breathing:
- Birth, inhale always quietly through the nose.
- Never stop – the air in the compression phase -.
- Breathe out through the mouth loosely opened. Never press the lips together, they have to be loose. Then, the cervix opens more easily.
- Exhaling on “low tones”, with “A” or also helps with severe pain select “Yes”.
- Can dictate is a strange rhythm of breathing: normal breathing pace is just right.
Is used for special birth situations…
… the air balloon training
After each once in the belly breathe deep woe, as if you wanted inflate a balloon in it. So the baby gets an extra oxygen.
… the railway exercise:
As a steam locomotive on ch, ch, ch, ch exhale helps suppress press urge if the cervix is not yet open.
… the dog Hackle exercise:
Short before the baby’s head is born, the woman can no longer with presses. The panting reduces pressure so that the child is born in gently.
The most important part of the breathing technique is the long, quiet breathing. So you can practice it best:
- Bubbles produce is not only a popular children’s toys, but also a proven tool in birth preparation courses. After inhaling through the nose, I will blow the women through the tiny plastic ring soaked in soapy water: there are many soap bubbles, if the pregnant woman carefully, exhales with constant pressure and as long as possible. Frantic breathing, desirable at the birth mother, or the child is here “punished”: the bubbles burst.
- The use of colourful balloons (see photo) is good for not only the mind, but is offered to learn the off breathing technique. Going on a possible exercise: the expectant parents face each other, the man fits the respiratory rhythm of the woman who holds the balloon about 30 cm distance between two faces,. Then both against the balloon breathing out. Breathe evenly, the partner remains in the middle of the balloon.
- Many pregnant women go swim. Exhale in the breaststroke in the water is a good warm-up for the birth. See maternity shoes on aristmarketing.
- Two persons sitting opposite and blow a cotton ball to each other, which is located on a tabletop. (Be sure to a straight back, so low seating select!)
Who in the exercises Dizzy is used often in combination with Kribblen in the fingers – the “hyper-ventilated”. They have inhaled too much oxygen and breathed out too short. Keep your hands around the mouth and nose, breathe you so quiet and out, then everything back to normal again.