Shopping is already something nice-especially if you finally fit into so many things! I am currently trying out all possible shapes and colors to discover what is good for me.
Previously the motto was: If it is in my size and I come in, it is bought! But now I really feel like trying new things. This also applies to Beauty!
The Following Products Are Currently In My Virtual Shopping Cart:
Beautybay* Free shipping! The shipping takes about 7 days.
- Wayne Gossbrush 14*:It’s all Magi’s fault! Since she was so enthusiastic about the brush in her post, he stands at the top of my wish list. Currently I look back at brushes again, as I want to discover a few new pieces of jewelry.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Neo Bronzer*: First he could not irritate me despite the beautiful color. But when I read the many exhilarating positive reviews, I was hard hit by the Bronzer Blush-Highlighter Trio!
- Morphe M530 Contour Blender Brush*:Nikkie Tutorials’ favorite contour brush. Although I do not find anything good Nikkie does, but her contour is FLAWLESS with this cheap brush every time.
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadows*:I already own 5 pieces, but I want them ALL !! Unbeatable at this price!
- Dose of Colors Eyedeal Duo*: Currently some of the can of Colors Duos are reduced at Beautybay. A perfect way to test the indie brand, without cumbersome ordering!
- Lancôme Juicy Shaker Gloss*:Sweet packaging (like a cocktail mixer) and many enthusiastic reviews! I must have! The Lancôme Juicy Tubes were then my beauty entrance druggies
- Michael Kors Daisy Mokassins*:I am looking for a pair of shoes that I can wear after work to walk around the city. They should be comfortable, but also chic. After all the enthusiastic reviews I got stuck with this pair of Kors-Michi!
- Topshop Freizeitkleid *:Seen-in love-ordered. I love the color (have only black and blue dresses), the waisted cut and the sleeves!
- Hugo Boss Etenel Shirt Blouse*: Currently even 20% reduced! It’s so hard to find waisted blouses, but Hugo Boss has got us covered!
- Dune London Pebbles Ankle Boots*:Every year I look for the perfect ankle boots. No more than one year has been passed on! In terms of sales and shape, Dune London’s ankle boots would be perfect.Hopefully they fit!
- Zalando Essentials T-Shirts*:I can repeat it all the time – for me the basics of Zalando Essentials are the best! I have ordered again a completely new set of tops and T-Shirts, after they me in XXL are now too big. They fall relatively tight, at a 36/38 I would recommend you size M!