If you have a sensitive skin, then you should be aware that it takes some extra careful to keep her beautiful and healthy, because this tends to be more fragile and delicate.
On the other hand, as is a type of skin with little oil, also becomes rapidly more rough and prone to the appearance of wrinkles, which means anti-aging products suited are also absolutely essential.
In addition to these potential problems, we add also a potential for increased irritability, being very sensitive to climate change and the use of cosmetics. Often those who have sensitive skin there are times when suffering from redness, burning, itching and spots.
That is, the products used must be specific for sensitive skin to prevent allergy or intolerance to cosmetics. In addition must also be taken into account some care.
The following is a short list of some beauty tips from health-beauty-guides.com for sensitive skin, which will help better your general aspect.
- As I mentioned previously, sensitive skin tends to be more rugged and parched. Namely, hydration becomes absolutely essential to maintain the balance of the skin and the appropriate humidity levels. So drink plenty of water, at least 1 litre and a half throughout the day and use a good moisturizer to keep the skin soft, that should be applied in the morning and at night. Be sure to choose a moisturizer appropriate for sensitive skin.
- Some foods can cause unsightly and/or painful skin allergies, being fundamental to be aware and avoid the kind of foods that can cause these unwanted effects.
- Time for cleaning, use only specific soaps for sensitive skin. Avoid using common soaps. Time to dry the skin, pass the towel gently without rubbing.
- Avoid using cleaning products with alcohol, as they can be too aggressive for a sensitive skin. This criterion also applies to facial tonics.
- Don’t touch your skin, especially on the face, with dirty hands. Whenever it is necessary to choose to wear scarves or cleaning wipes to freshen up and remove excess perspiration or dirt in the face.
- A healthy diet is an essential factor to keep the good appearance of the skin. Give preference to foods high in healthy nutrients and vitamins, to the detriment of fatty foods or high in sugar.
- About makeup prefer the facial powder and mineral. This type of makeup helps remove glare and has no chemicals or preservatives, reducing the likelihood of irritation of the skin.